About Cloud Advocacy
My position at Microsoft is called Clould Developer Advocate. It means that my goal is to help all developers worldwide (but mostly in Russia and CEE) to use Microsoft Cloud in the most productive and enjoyable way.
I have started my journey with Microsoft in 2006, as Academic Developer Evangelist, and I stayed in Evangelism for more than 10 years. Among most interesting things that I did:
- Imagine Cup student technology competition in Russia, including bringing WorldWide Finals to Russia in 2013
- Twice appeared on stage with Steve Ballmer, once met with Bill Gates
- Producing a number of popular online courses:
- Exciting C# – most popular online course in Russian in Microsoft Virtual Academy
- Exciting Intro to Functional Programming in F#
- AI and ML for Kids
- Expanding Microsoft Student Partner community in Russia from 10 to 130 members and making it self-sustainable.
- Conferences “Microsoft Technologies in Programming Theory and Practice”